Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tag you're it!

Jacie tagged me so here it goes:

1. All things pertaining to dirty floors (sticky, dusty, grimy, hair...) and thus the reason I love my Hoover Floormate (shameless advertising?)
2. Hair on the bathroom floor
3. Dirty dishes in the sink... at least run some water in them!
4. I hate to write (which is why Alissa is typing this for me... p.s.- Alissa is the best!)
5. I hate being asked what I want for Christmas/birthday etc. I would rather just get whatever someone picked out for me even if I don't like it!
6. I love soft sheets! So much that I wore a hole through our old set.
7. The question I hate most: "what's for dinner?" If you're old enough to ask, you're old enough to make it yourself!

and with that I tag: Kate, Meisha and Alissa "hah!"

1 comment:

Jacie said...

When Nick read this he said "that's totally Donita... it's all about being clean."